PCA Mission Statement
PCA is governed by the board of directors. The Board is elected from the membership which consists of PCA parents and alumni. Below is a list of roles and responsibilities of PCA board.
- Establish vision and mission for PCA
- Plan strategy
- Establish major policies
- Hire and support Director of Operations and Ministry
- Follow government regulations
- Exercise financial responsibility
- Provide adequate buildings and equipment
- Exercise final authority
PCA Board of Directors consists of:
President: Isaac Ling, BACS
Vice President: Joanna Ong, BA
Treasurer: Carol Lam, BBA, MBA
Secretary: Steve Ho, DDS MSc FRCD(C)
To contact the board: please send an email.